Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Loser List for February 9, 2005

My biggest question is how low can that VIX go?
ACU stay with it long and strong above 19.
ACXM may be setting up a nice short with a stop above 23.5-24
ARBA was mentioned here; so far the technician was more correct than the fundamentalist.
OSTK looks like a short with a stop around 54-55.
Is PLUM finally looking peachy? Long and strong, as long as its above 5.
RIG--nice uptrend, but as always, entry point?
TASR--I think you could flip a coin as to which way this is going next.
TEAM--looks like a pullback after a breakout, if you're into stocks that trade 34K shares per day.
***TGA this is my play of the day. (Kiss of death). I plan to go long with a stop below 6--you probably ought to short it ;>)
ALEX
has been in a nice long uptrend, and this may be a nice entry point, with a stop about 44.5
BGO might have found a bottom at 2.5. Or not.RGLD, NXG, MNG may also have found bottoms yesterday.

Quick, Watson. . .the disclaimer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been watching that $VIX for a long time now and everytime I think its too low, it goes lower.