Friday, February 18, 2005

A little housekeeping about the Loser List

Every day I post the "Loser List". I give it this name because I call myself Just Another Loser On The Internet. This is a list that I work off of to make trades, based mostly on technicals. Usually, I am looking at something that is trending, has moved against the trend ("pulled back", if in an uptrend), and is now resuming its trend. (Otherwise known as "buying strength on weakness" or "selling weakness on strength".)My time frame is nearly always at least a couple days, and sometimes much longer.
It certainly is not a recommendation to buy or sell, because, after all, if you remember from the disclaimer, I am not a registered investment advisor and thus could not make such recommendations. Obviously, anybody has to due their own due diligence and look at all the factors that might be important to them in buying or selling a stock. So, take the names you see on my list, and use them as a starting point for your own evaluation. Or maybe you should just fade me, that might be a plan . . . ;>)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what about onxx... shorted at 25 and getting worried...... advice on when this is correcting and to what $