Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Loser List and Thoughts

DJ utilities breaking out to new highs
Gold trying hard to break the uptrend line
Oil the commodity and the stocks are still strong--I own some, but I drive an SUV so its a wash ;>)
ASTM is only a buy above 3.78
CME--I gave it its own post. I suppose if you've got more guts than me you might buy with a stop just below today's low; mostly, I think along with the CRB chart this may be a indicator of things to come.
GLD, the gold ETF, is down at 42. Along with the commodity chart, it looks like it has to hold here for the bull to remain intact.
AOC may get back in this one above 22.5.
LAB if this can stay above 9.8 this may prove to be a buyable dip.
CULS might be a buyable dip above 9--BTW this is an island warehouse club --Costco of Samoa, as it were. Whoever would have thought
TIP might be cracking the uptrend line.
NAT keeps rocking. Classic dilemna--probably best to wait for a pullback, but that might be 20 points higher.
ALGN short with a stop above today's high 8.7
NVEC thrusted above the 200 day, and now sinking. Might be a short.
URBN nice downtrend. Look at it for a short.

No comments: