Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Time for the Disclaimer

My attorneys would want me to say the following.:
-All information on www.jaloti.com and jaloti.blogspot.com is for entertainment purposes only. No trading advice is being given; it couldn't be, because the author of this website is not a Registered Investment Advisor. Investing is all about taking risks. Short term trading in stocks, options and futures contracts is very risky and large sums of money can be lost. If you can't handle losing all your money, bury it in the backyard, at night, when you're sure your neighbors aren't looking. Make sure, 'cause otherwise the next night they'll dig it up and you'll lose it all anyway. If you want a government guaranteed rate of return, go to the bank and get a savings account, or maybe a CD if you don't need the money to buy smokes right away. If you want to invest, do your own research, make your own choices, and be responsible for your own decision, and therefore your own gains and losses. It is possible to do better or worse than Jaloti. Past performance is never a guarantee that future results will match it. But, whatever you do, don't do what I'm doing, cause after all, I call myself JustAnotherLoserOnTheInternet, so you'd be a bigger loser, or a fool, to emulate what some loser on the Internet is doing, right? I mean, you don't even know me. Jaloti is not liable for any losses incurred in trading by readers of this blog. Do not taunt happy fun ball.
-I may have a position in any stock, option, commodity, future or whatever I mention and those positions may change at any time. Some of the stocks, options, commodites, or futures that I mention may be small illiquid ones that can be changed by mentions on the internet, so be careful!
-Actually, I don't really care what you do, as long as you don't try to sue me.

No comments: