Sunday, January 30, 2005

Sunday Night Charts for 1/30/05

Quick review of a few long term (weekly candlesticks) charts as I prepare for the week ahead.

First is Nasdaq.


courtesy of stockcharts.com

Believe it or not, still an uptrend, bouncing off the trend line I drew previously.

Next is USD


courtesy of stockcharts.com

Still a downtrend, rose to touch the downtrend line, maybe even flirt with breaking it, but like it has done so many times before, and like I said last week and before, I'm looking for the next big move to be down.

Next is gold.


courtesy of stockcharts.com

still an uptrend. I'm still bullish.

Finally, the CRB.

courtesy of stockcharts.com

If I was going to just look at the chart and have no opinion, I'd almost think commodities were trying hard to break that long uptrend.

Naaaaah! ;>)

Have a great week!!

No comments: