Thursday, January 27, 2005

Loser List for January 27 2005

Longs-

ASTM--may be a buyable dip if it stays above 3

DCAI--could be a buyable dip above 20 with a stop at 19.5

MDTL--perhaps a buyable pullback at 20 with a stop at 19


Shorts-

ALGN--might take another poke at it if it stays below 8.85

RHAT--downtrend, rising to resistance at 11.3 or so, might be shortable below that


Rollers--

COBZ--buy at 20, sell at 22, lather, rinse, repeat

SU--buy at 32, sell at 35.5, lrr

caveat--I see these last two charts, rolling gently between support and resistance, and figure that when I see the pattern and finally decide to get on the train, then the support won't hold and/or resistance will crack. YMMV.

UPDATE--if you're new to my blog, welcome. Check out my other thoughts here. For some twisted comedy, check this out. Hope to see you again. Email me at harryjaloti@hotmail.com

No comments: