Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Jim Cramer's Mad Money

I finally caught a bit of Jim Cramer's Mad Money show on CNBC.
It's like Cramer on crack.
If you like Cramer, if you're entertained by him, as I am, you'll get a kick out of it.
If you dislike him, don't even bother.
It wasn't on five minutes when he provided a great line.
A caller asked about KKD.
Cramer's answer(screaming of course), "Buffett said he liked it, the stock went from 5 to 9--will somebody please ring the cash register on this one? When they find that wharehouse of 1998 donuts, you won't regret it."
???!!??!!! What the heck does that mean?

If, like me, you think Cramer is a contrary indicator, some specifics:
1) He says LEXR is up after hours and will jump tomorrow--he says sell it.
2) He says his thesis is to sell the drugs, buy the smokestacks. He also says if he's right, YELL and Chevron get bought tomorrow, if he's wrong, MRK and PFE.
3)He closed the show with the quote, "The market is the most oversold it's been in a year-- if you're still selling stocks please take a break --it could jump here."

FWIW

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to know what you think
of CSX. A small piece of their track is almost next door to my
house. When a train stops at the
right place I will talk to one of
the engineers or workers.

Jaloti said...

I know nothing of the fundamentals.
The chart looks ok on a longer term basis. I might buy strength with a stop at about 38.
On the other hand, there's lots stronger looking charts out there.

Anonymous said...

Great Comments on Cramer!

I suggest reading "Cramer’s top 10 picks in Feb. 2000"
http://www.suite101.com/discussion.cfm/investing/20358/69-72#message_1
(My Cramer BLOG)

the mtb investor said...

If you enjoy Jim Cramer's Mad Money...

Visit - - - the-mtb-investor.blogspot.com