Thursday, May 12, 2005

Loser List for May 12, 2005

ON THIS DATE IN 1938, SANDOZ LABORATORIES PRODUCED LSD. IN 1970, ERNIE BANKS HIT HIS 500TH HOME RUN. BURT BACHARACH IS 76 AND TOM SNYDER 68 TODAY.

ASF long above 18
AVY short below 53
TEU long above 16.2
DECK short weakness, stop at 25.5
BGC long strength, stop at 14
ITRI breakout, long above 37

For entertainment and/or education only. I may be long, short or out of any of these stocks, and positions may change in a flash. . .


How to use this list. And don't forget the disclaimer . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you say buy strength/sell weakness, do you have some objective way of determining these terms?

Jaloti said...

Excellent question.
No, I don't.

What I do operationally, is if I am looking to buy on strength, then, obviously, if the stock goes down, that is not strength. If it goes up, I look at the chart again, and make another assessment as to whether the rise is enough to make me want to buy.

If it sounds subjective, it is . . .