Saturday, May 14, 2005

Fox Saturday Morning "Business Bloc" . . .re-evaluated

I gotta be honest--I'm re-evaluationg my weekly posts on Fox's Saturday morning finance shows. First of all, I'm not really sure that watching and commenting on them religiously is a money-making use of my time, since it seems to be more blather and fewer ideas.
Second, and perhaps more importantly, I've noticed that the "recaps" Fox posts here on Monday of the previous Saturday's shows, have gotten more and more like complete transcripts of the show. Way back when, they were incomplete recaps, but now, there is very little being left out. It's certainly easier (and faster) to just skim thru the recaps for any worthwhile ideas.

It's all about using your time, and watching these shows (even on a DVR and flipping thru the commercials) has not been a profitable use of my time. I may still comment from time to time, but I don't think I'll be making regular summaries.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Save yourself! Life is too short