Sunday, May 22, 2005

Sunday night odds and ends

I'ts 108 degrees today at the undisclosed location in the desert.
That's too hot, too early, even for Arizona.
For this and other reasons that would bore you my posting is limited today.
Just a couple things.
The Chairman and his chat is back, at 8-9:30 AM Eastern, which I believe is 00-dark-30 in Beijing. I'll try to be there for some part of that.
Richard Russell is sending out a direct mailing that has a chart of the NYSE composite. Darned if it isn't a beautiful head and shoulders top. Or would be, if we break below the right shoulder. Russell has been bearish for about 6 or 7 years now--he did call the top. While he's kinda annoying and pedantic at times, he has forgotten more about the markets than I will likely ever know, so it's worth keeping that one in the back of one's mind.
Which I will in the days and weeks to come.
Have a great week.

J

No comments: